Account Manager | SaaS | Online Marketplace | DACH region | Native German | B2B | Full-cycle
- Do you have at least one year sales/account management experience?
- Are you a native German speaker?
- Do you live in The Netherlands?
Then read on!
The company: a private online platform
My client was founded almost five years ago in the Netherlands. Having close to fifty employees now, they are aggressively growing in Netherlands, the UK, France, Spain and Germany.
Their product is a solution that brings supply and demand together, through sharing market information, pricing and eventually making deals between companies and investors. The sales cycle is typically three to six months.
The role as Account Manager
You will be responsible as a full-cycle account manager for the German market. This means from prospecting to closing the deal.
The first step is to approach prospects in the target area. This target area has been researched already and is really clear. The second step is to offer a free trail. Since it’s free to use you will need minimal commitment from the prospect to start using the platform.
You will help them using the platform properly and guide them towards success (onboarding). This means the role also entails client success and campaign management. After they have experienced the added value of the platform, the goal is to move them on to become a paying user for the platform.
- Mother tongue in German
- At least one year B2B sales (outbound)
- Action oriented: you are proactive by nature
- 32 to 40 hours a week
- The drive to build your career in SaaS Sales
- Training and development in their core business
- Be part of a successful and growing scale-up
- A vibrant and ambitious team
- Base salary accordingly to your experience, up-to €35k to €48k