One of the top affiliate networks in the Netherlands with the fastest growth compared with last year. In both sales and staff, they developed as the lightning. They have an in-house development team that allows affiliates to run their technology smoothly. In addition, they have a business development team that ensures the best campaigns.
There is an informal and inspiring work atmosphere. Due to explosive growth due to various successes, they are looking for an affiliate manager to further expand and, where possible, optimize their affiliate network.
As an affiliate manager you work with one other direct colleague and you communicate directly with the VP. Nevertheless, you can always spar with one of your 30 other colleagues about new ideas. You are responsible for acquiring affiliates and partners within the digital gambling market. Maintaining and optimizing existing relationships is also part of you tasks. As a digital eagle, you scan the campaigns and make sure that you notice and resolve any problems your affiliates and partners. As you know, a strong relationship leads to more sales.
Each month there are targets and your bonus system is connected to it. But it may be said that the bonus system is uncapped! However, you must create periodic reports of sales and conversions to claim your bonus. To generate the revenue, you’re given a wild card. They dislike micromanagement and want all their employees to operate independently and encouraged.
• 2 to 4 years work experience in a similar function
• Experience with affiliate or performance-based marketing
• Network of affiliates is a pre
• Excellent oral and written communication in both Dutch and English
• Take initiative and be proactive
• Solution-oriented and result-oriented
• Strong analytical power
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Can create strong gun factor
• Base salary up to 45K p.j. Excluding bonuses
• Fantastic bonus system
• High degree of independence, freedom and entrepreneurship
• International work environment
• Work in a driven and informal work environment
• Build new vertical