CRM & Ecommerce Manager| Digital Transformation | Multinational in Consumer Electronics | Up to 45K GBP | London
- Do you want to be part of a digital transformation within a multinational?
- Are you a visionary leader in eCRM / Data-driven Digital Marketing?
- Do you have at least 4 years of experience in eCRM / data platforms?
The Company: world-renowned multinational in consumer-tech electronics.
For over sixty years, this company is leading the way in consumer electronics. This brand is known in very continent of the earth and chances are that most households or offices will hold a product of this brand. More than 70.000 employees worldwide strive every day to invent, design, produce, distribute and sell products which makes your life easier and more fun.
The global pandemic of 2020 is a real nightmare for a lot of people and companies. However, some companies actually benefit from it.
Our client is a company like that. With the increasing amounts of people that work from home, creating home-offices, they strive. So for them this is the moment to head-up they digital presence in Europe. This means that they are currently at the start of a digital transition and you can be part of that.
The role: CRM & Ecommerce Specialist | Based in London
You will be part of the Digital team, which is responsible for internal and external digital development across the in-house tech-stack and in partnership with UK retailers and the sales teams.
As the CRM & Ecommerce Manager, your role is to take ownership of the email-marketing platform and the eCommerce (online) brand shop. You will cooperate with all involved teams and stakeholders (worldwide) and report to the heads. Besides that you will work together with all the stakeholders within the organization in the United Kingdom to build audiences, using real-time customer data.
The ultimate goal of this is building relevant and personalized experiences across various channels. The growth of the customer database and how to initiate and execute target email campaigns for ecommerce success will be your main goal. Making sure everything you are doing is legally compliant and drive revenue for the business.
- Strategy planning for campaign
- eCRM / Digital Media strategy and campaigns execution to ensure sales revenue
- Full ownership of the eCRM platform in the UK
- Ownership of paid media campaigns to insure e-commerce sell out
- Increase email marketing campaigns to insure e-commerce activity
- Full ownership of the eCRM financial and legal administration
- Taking initiatives for additional paid media activity to meet sales targets
- Following and understanding digital media trends in eCRM technology
- Working with other teams to ensure growth of the e-commerce capability and performance
- Make sure the content on e-commerce platform is accurate and optimized
- Ensure accurate reporting of media performance and campaign impact
- Creation and implementation of a Customer Data Platform
- Tracking and reporting of metrics and reporting on the success of audiences to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree level
- 4+ years proven experience in eCRM marketing or with a similar platform
- Experience with paid advertising on Facebook, PPC, Youtube is a big plus
- Deep understanding/interest of Digital Marketing, online retail and modern consumer shopping trends
- Experience or understanding of Magento or likewise e-commerce platform
- Experience with campaign management, analyzing, reporting and working with deadlines.
- Experience with presenting in front of colleagues or customers
- Deliver large scale innovative initiatives in a fast-paced environment with high levels of complexity
- Experience of working within a multinational
- Flawless communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Stakeholder management
- Being able to motivate, persuade and influence others
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Data Studio experience
- Web Development / Software Programming (preferred but not essential)