Customer account executive | Fluent English | Join a Google story
- Do you want a chance to join a Google story in the making?
- Do you want to combine your customer relationship management skills with helping promoting this cutting edge software?
- Do you speak fluent English?
You have come to the right place! Please read on!
Your employer – Join a Google story in the making
This organization is one of the biggest tech success stories from Silicon Valley of the last years. They have developed a radical innovation enabling customers to optimize their online platforms by making data intensive decisions easy. With their software even non technical users can now make sure the right thing is displayed to the right target group at the right time. This innovation is so ground breaking that their revenue has grown factor 4 year on year and they work for the leading online global brands.
The founder of the company is one of the global leading figures in online marketing, with a clear vision and focus. This has attracted a unique breed of bright eager energetic people that you will get to call your colleagues. After huge success in the US they have now set up shop in Amsterdam, where they are rapidly dominating the European market. To further the expansion in by building a better relationship with existing clients, we are now looking for a customer account executive in Amsterdam that want to join in the success.
Your Role: customer account executive – Upsell and renewal at existing clients
In your role as a customer account executive you will be responsible for increasing business at current clients. You will have targets to renew contracts and/or upsell with existing clients. You will be calling clients throughout Europe. Therefore it is important that your English is up to par. You will also receive feedback from clients. So it is important you have good listening skills to translate the feedback into new product requirements.
Further responsibilities as the customer account executive:
- Actively manage the happiness of a portfolio of assigned customers.
- Develop a fool-proof success plan to ensure organizational adoptions and expansion of the product.
- Close renewal business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quota.
- Develop and close new add-on sales to the existing customer base.
- Become familiar with the software and platform
- Work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements and craft new solutions for customers.
What do you need?
- You have 2-4 years of account management and/or sales experience from a high tech company.
- You have experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Your English is fluent
What is offered?
- A chance to join a google story in the making
- Up to 70K per year based on knowledge and experience
- Lunch and dinner
- Medical insurance paid
- Transportation cost compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A membership to the gym
- The best of the best Macbook and an iMac