Then read on!
This company opened less than one year ago there EMEA headquarter in Amsterdam. They started with 6 employees and already counting 20 full time employees and will expand to 25 more employees next year. This profitable company with disruptive technology has developed a simple but powerful Cloud-based collaboration tool. Beginners or professionals can use this tool for various activities, including brainstorming or project management.
Can you imagine that you can visualize your Salesforce sales pipeline and discover the bottlenecks that prevent you from making more deals? Or map a project with independent SaaS solutions such as Atlassian or Microsoft? Customers such as Nike, Google and AWS are already enjoying the various options and simplicity of the drag-and-drop functionality of the platform.
Now the team is growing they are looking for a costumer success manager who is joining their team.
After you finish your own on-boarding at the head office in the U.S, you will come in a team that exist of 3 senior colleagues. You will supervise the on-boarding of all small / medium business customers. Your customers are not limited to verticals and regions, which means that not one day will be the same. Your skills allow you to quickly empathize with the customer and in this way your help to solve their problems or issues.
• Bachelor's degree
• Excellent job management skills in a fast environment
• 2-5 years of experience, preferably in a customer-oriented or technical role
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to make and deliver technical presentations that explain complex topics to non-technical end users
• Strong organization and project management skills
• Fluent in English
• 60k O.T.E (80/20 split)
• pre-stock option
• Working in an international environment
• On-boarding process at the head office in the U.S.
• Training on the job.