Enterprise Client Partner SaaS EMEA | Expanding Existing Enterprise Clients | SaaS workspace | Up to €130K OTE
- Are you looking for a vacancy as an Enterprise Client Partner SaaS EMEA in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to work for one of the hottest SaaS scale-ups in Amsterdam?
- Can you blend in different verticals and departments in order to sell your SaaS solutions?
Then this could be your next job!
The company: SaaS workspace to sync global cross-functional teams
It is one of the hottest SaaS scale-ups on the block that focus on helping cross-functional teams to coordinate tasks and responsibilities more efficiently and effectively. Their platform is the connecting dot for cross-border teams that eliminate miscommunication while collaborating with different cultures. You know what they, one picture is worth 1000 words!
At first their platform is created for product and UX teams but has found its way to other teams within the company. You can draw mind maps and roadmaps or add data via one of their 60+ integrations including Jira, Slack, Okta and Salesforce. Within this platform they can centralize all communication and distribute the tasks with their bidirectional API connection. But it doesn’t stop there!
Their own programmers are using this platform as well and all the new features are based on first-hand experiences. Also, their Customer Success teams receive massive input from their clients as they are closely adopting and sparring with the end-users.
The ripple-effect of all of this, is that demand for their platform is flourishing. Especially in times where people are working more remotely or from home! As one of 5 offices, their Amsterdam office is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA to expand their sales team!
The job: Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Experienced leadership team in order to develop yourself
As an Enterprise Client Partner SaaS EMEA, you will work with the Sales Director EMEA, the Customer Success team and Account Executives from the Amsterdam office. Your leadership team consists of leaders with a track-record at Dropbox, Atlassian, Salesforce and Optimizely.
Your core task will be expanding existing customers both nationally as well as internationally. Imagine that you will be the one who is going sign all offices of Netflix in EMEA! A benefit is that you aren’t limited to regions nor verticals and as you value teamwork, you will focus together on reaching those ambitious targets. The latter is one of their company cultures pillars.
As this company is a in a constant-dynamic business environment, you embrace change in order to develop yourself. You will grow with this company to become a $100 million ARR SaaS company and advanced career progression will be your reward!
What is being required?
What is being offered?
- Between 4- and 10-years’ experience in SaaS sales
- Track-record with expanding Enterprise clients in different departments and countries
- Passion for personal development
- Ambitious to grow career
- Able to adapt to dynamic business environment
- Additional European languages are a plus
- Experiences with selling SaaS workspaces is a big plus
- Base salary up to €65K
- Bonus on-target is €65K
- Bonus scheme is uncapped!
- Free lunch
- Opportunity to join a potential $100 million ARR SaaS company
- Leadership team with track-record at Dropbox, Atlassian, Salesforce & Optimizely
- Pre-stock options
- Business travelling
- Work from home-policy
- Travel, lunch & insurance coverage