European Online Marketing Manager | French & Spanish | Join a Google story | 70K
- Are you an online marketing manager?
- Do you want a chance to join a Google story in the making?
- Do you want to combine your online marketing skills with helping promoting this cutting edge software?
- Do you speak English AND French AND Spanish?
You have come to the right place! Please read on!
Your employer – Join a Google story in the making
This organization is one of the biggest tech success stories from Silicon Valley of the last years. They have developed a radical innovation enabling customers to optimize their online platforms by making data intensive decisions easy. With their software even non technical users can now make sure the right thing is displayed to the right target group at the right time. This innovation is so ground breaking that their revenue has grown factor 4 year on year and they work for the leading online global brands.
The founder of the company is one of the global leading figures in online marketing, with a clear vision and focus. This has attracted a unique breed of bright eager energetic people that you will get to call your colleagues. After huge success in the US they have now set up shop in Amsterdam, where they are rapidly dominating the European market. To further the expansion in France, Spain and Italy we are now looking for European online marketing manager in Amsterdam that want to join in the success.
European Online Marketing Manager
In your role as a European online marketing manager (French and Spanish speaking) you will use your experience to promote the company and their product. One of the biggest online brands in the world are using the innovative software already. It is your goal to reach out to more clients in France, Spain and preferably Italy. You will have to set up an online marketing strategy for these countries and execute this plan.
Further responsibilities as the online marketing manager:
- Launch and manage the French, Spanish and Italian focused blog and content efforts.
- Manage events, conferences and speaking schedule in Europe.
- Launch and manage the weekly webinar for France, Spain and Italy.
- Work with sales, support and engineering to create collateral and case studies.
- Translate content or manage the process to have it translated.
What do you need?
- You have experience creating a wide variety of content with a fast turnaround.
- As an online marketing manager, you have a background within an IT/Online company
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal and external resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trusted relationships with customers and partners.
- You are fearless and comfortable owning projects without handholding.
- You are fluent in French, Spanish and/or Italian.
What is offered?
- A chance to join a google story in the making
- Up to 70K per year based on knowledge and experience
- Lunch and dinner
- Medical insurance paid
- Transportation cost compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A membership to the gym
- The best of the best Macbook and an iMac