Let us know what you think about this job opportunity.
Our client is an international media company bases in Amsterdam. They create and commercialize innovative new media products with an International focus and a strong consumer driven business model. Partnering with the largest international (online) media companies our client is able to market its products to mass audiences around the globe. One of their divisions is within the mobile entertainment. In this industry they are a leading provider in entertainment, apps, mobile games and software.
In their Amsterdam office they have almost 30 employees. Because of the success they have they are looking for a new colleague to join their team. Therefor they are looking for a drive account manager.
As the account manager you are responsible for negotiating and creating new partnerships with publishers and affiliate networks from all over the world. For this role you must have an enormous sales drive, with a strong focus on generating new business and should be capable of independently closing partnerships with new publishers. You will be doing business globally. So for the most of the part you are on Skype, either making calls or using the chat option.
You will responsible for:
– Negotiating with potential business partners and making new traffic delivery deals
– Online search for new business opportunities
– Signing contracts and managing high budget advertising campaigns
– Analysis of effectiveness reaching decisions and performing optimization
In order to apply for this role you must have at least the following requirements:
– Minimum of 2 years experience in new business (tele) sales (preferably Affiliate Marketing, web and/or mobile)
– Excellent new business / entrepreneurial skills
– Great sales-drive
– “Fluent” in English
– Good analytical skills
– Salary between €2.200,- and €3.000,- per month
– Good bonus scheme
– International work environment
– Trips to network events abroad
– An amazing team of driven and fun colleagues