International Sales Manager (Europe) | Fluent English | Fastest growing start-up
- Do you want a chance to join a Google story in the making?
- Do you have international sales management experience within an IT/Online company?
- Do you speak fluent English?
You have come to the right place! Please read on!
Your employer – Join a Google story in the making
This organization is one of the biggest tech success stories from Silicon Valley of the last years. They have developed a radical innovation enabling customers to optimize their online platforms by making data intensive decisions easy. With their software even non technical users can now make sure the right thing is displayed to the right target group at the right time. This innovation is so ground breaking that their revenue has grown factor 4 year on year and they work for the leading online global brands.
The founder of the company is one of the global leading figures in online marketing, with a clear vision and focus. This has attracted a unique breed of bright eager energetic people that you will get to call your colleagues. After huge success in the US they have now set up shop in Amsterdam, where they are rapidly dominating the European market. To further the expansion in by building a better relationship with existing clients, we are now looking for an international sales manager in Amsterdam that want to join in the success.
Your Role: international sales manager – Manage and grow a team of high potential account managers
In your role as an international sales manager you will be responsible for a team of 10 account managers. It is an international sales team approaching countries such as United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. The customers are being contacted by phone and occasionally there will be a customer visit or the team member will attend a fair abroad. But 80% of the time it is an inside sales role. It is important that your English is up to par. It is your goal to increase the sales by managing the team in person, but also through KPI’s. Eventually you will have to grow the team in size, but at the same time maintain the quality.
Further responsibilities as the customer account executive:
- Coach the existing team and make everyone more effective from your knowledge and experience.
- Build career development plans that enable both horizontal and vertical growth.
- Guide the team to foster a fun atmosphere that rewards top performers, promotes growth and attracts talent.
- Grow the team by recruiting and hiring the best people in the world.
- Establish training that gets new employees up to speed and keeps existing employees engaged.
- Advocate appropriate uses of technology to boost team productivity and to measure performance.
- Fearlessly suggest ideas to help try new approaches and open new opportunities.
- Learn and collaborate with the team to discover the best way forward.
- Challenge the norm both internally and externally.
What do you need?
- Hunger – you want to achieve more than you have already – regardless of what you’ve achieved
- Resourceful – proven ability to get things done with limited time & resources
- System oriented – you believe in details and building sales machines
- Data-Driven – you make decisions based on facts
- Technical Aptitude – you have sold or supported sales of technical products
- Team Player – empowering others is your strength
- Integrity – you put the company, people you manage and customers before yourself
- Enthusiasm – your personality inspires others
- Persuasiveness – you strive for solutions and understanding in any situation
What is offered?
- A chance to join a google story in the making
- Up to €120K – €150k OTE per year based on knowledge and experience
- Lunch and dinner
- Medical insurance paid
- Transportation cost compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A membership to the gym
- The best of the best Macbook and an iMac