Marketing Director | Online Gambling | Online Gaming | Amsterdam
Do you have experience within the online gaming and gambling sector? Do you have extensive experience in a management or director role? Can you lead a succesfull online gaming company? Are you able to plan and execute operational, tactical and strategy within online gaming and gambling? Read on….!
My client based in Amsterdam is an international operating company, specialized in providing online gaming & gambling entertainment on mobile and tablet. Currently the team consists five employees who are specialized in SEM, Media Buying, Content Management, Designig, Affiliate Management & Social Media.
Role responsibilities for the Marketing Director Online Gambling
The challenge for the Marketing Director Online Gambling is to deliver online marketing perfection for the online / mobile casino and various games products. The main tasks and responsibilities include the pro-active development and execution of new key –player acquisition strategies. These tasks require intensive and close co-operation with CEO and CFO. Besides the CEO and CFO you work with the affiliate managers, VIP managers, retention managers. You will maximize the exposure of the online and mobile casino games portfolio as well new game launches. You will do this by creating attractive online marketing packs and various promotions. You will create, manage and analyze original promotions and new key –player acquisition campaigns for the products and online casino brands.
The accountabilities of the Marketing Director Online Gambling
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create effective and attractive online campaigns and various promotions.
- Management of the online casino bonuses.
- Development, management and execution of the online casino and games marketing strategy.
- Liaise with various third party suppliers in order to effectively launch and promote new online games and other products.
- Claim the responsibility for internal and external communications of the online casino team
- An understanding of the product KPIs and if needed, adjust marketing plans.
- Plan, brief and effectively make use of campaign analysis, to ensure the maximum promotion effectiveness and increase the ROI.
- Management on long –term acquisition of effective casino player retention strategies.
- Manage promotional tools and third party systems available and how to use them effectively
- The execution and monitoring of strategic marketing plans, on the short and long term, to help achieving the online casino objectives on profitability, revenue and market share.
- Analyze various online marketing programs to adjust strategy and tactics in order to increase effectiveness and meet the changing market conditions.
- Providing (post-) event reports, and status reports on online marketing programs to the management team.
- Prepare online marketing activity reports to update management.
- Screen and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
- Experience with PTS (Player Tricking Software).
Required experience for the Marketing Director Online Gambling
- At least six years experience within online gaming or gambling.
- Work with mathematical concepts like probability as well as statistical inference. Ability to apply and understand concepts as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to discover and define problems, work data-driven, and draw conclusions
- Experience with gaming and gambling products