Online Conversion Optimization Specialist | Comparison Website | Amsterdam
- Do you want to act as a strategic interface between Marketing and technical development teams?
- Do you seek an exciting challenge within a competitive market?
- Would you like to work within a great online company in Amsterdam?
Your company: leading comparison website
The company was launched in 2006 and is now a market leader in The Netherlands and still growing. They also operate in Germany, UK, Belgium, Italy and Portugal. Our client is one of the largest online comparison websites for energy, telecoms and insurance products. With their independent and transparent compare tool they give advice based on individual preferences and circumstances. They have become the driving force behind fundamental changes within European consumer markets. Through price comparison websites and major price auction campaigns they successfully offer consumers better and cheaper products and services. Over 50 enthusiastic employees work at their office in Amsterdam.
Your position: Online Conversion Optimization Manager
They constantly strive to attract more visitors and increase conversion rates. Therefore they enhance their websites. A/B trials and Multivariate testing is at the heart of this continuous optimization process. They seek an experienced Online Conversion Optimization Manager to continually optimize their multiple websites, with a broad scope ranging from landing pages to complex online flows and from banners to Adwords.
This is a hands-on role using the web technologies and working closely with colleagues from Marketing, IT and other departments you are responsible for the continuous improvement of many websites operated in diverse global geographies for various product markets. This is a pivotal role for this function and you will act as a strategic interface between Marketing and technical development teams.
- Academic qualifications at university degree level or higher in a related discipline
- Web savvy and passionate about Online and eCommerce technologies and businesses
- Deep expertise in website navigation and usability
- At least 2 years of experience in formulating and executing parallel A/B and multivariate tests
- HTML/CSS and CMS systems
- Highly creative, analytical, numerate, accurate, detail conscious and results oriented
- Profound communicator, with well-developed emotional intelligence to act as an effective bridge between Marketing and other departments
- Pro-active, self-initiated and flexible
- Organised, with planning and prioritisation skills
- Proficient in English and Dutch (to at least B2 level), German or another European language highly desirable
- Lively, spirited and team player
They offer you
- To join a committed and enthusiastic team
- In line with the prevailing market rates plus an attractive benefits package
- A big and exciting challenge, with major responsibilities
- Lots of variety and opportunity to grow
- An international work environment
- An inspiring workplace in the center of Amsterdam with regular social events