Online Media Manager | Online Gambling & Gaming | Mobile | Advertising
- Do you have experience as a Online Media Manager within the online gaming & gambling sector?
- Do you have experience with setting up a strategy and implementing various aspects of display advertising, mobile and retargeting?
My client based in Amsterdam is an international operating company, specialized in providing online gaming & gambling entertainment on mobile and tablet. Currently the team consists five employees who are specialized in SEM, Media Buying, Content Management, Designing, Affiliate Management & Social Media.
Online Media Manager:
My client is specialized in providing gaming & gambling entertainment on various platforms. The Online Media Manager will take responsibility for all non-search online campaigns and associated budgets. Media planning and (mobile) buying strategy, execution and reporting as well as agency liaison and offer creation in conjunction with rest of marketing team will be essential.
The ideal candidate will have analytical capabilities, an understanding of using various marketing tools for conversion; and have worked in a competitive, results oriented environment serving end user consumer markets (eg retail, travel services, consumer media / publishing / broadcasting, retail finance, entertainment, poker, casino, gaming etc).
- Produce region specific campaign plans (PPC & display) with budgeting and forecasts relevant to brand
- Manage all publisher/agency relations
- Responsibility for all online campaigns (bar search and social) and associated ROI
- Set up, develop and hone tactics in line with plan achieving lower CPA, higher revenues and new user targets whilst finding and negotiating new market and industry appropriate test campaigns
- Responsibility and continuous optimization of the ‘Customer Experience’ from acquisition source to real money play
- Ongoing conversion path analysis, identification of barriers to conversion and proposing/ implementing measurable initiatives to overcome them
- In conjunction with CRM convert non-funded accounts to real-money players via the tools and channels available; including email, SMS and direct mail, website A/B testing, outbound calling initiatives, bonuses/promotions/offer creation, product and website development, in-software optimizations
- Manage and design all acquisition promotions/propositions utilizing creative briefs, stipulating calls to action, designing landing pages and new user site communications to enable a consistent user journey (achieving higher conversions)
- Liaise with Social Media and Content manage creating relevant content and promotions for specific player types, channels and territories in line with business objectives
- Testing and implementing new initiatives in conjunction with marketing and product teams to determine which communications and promotions drive best conversion rates
- Manage MVT projects, keeping current in developments with MVT tools
- Be responsible for competitor analysis on conversion strategies and ensuring our conversion activity remains current in context of marketplace
- Ensure all content is produced to the highest professional standards, meets all compliance requirements and is consistent with Brand guidelines
- Briefing in in-house and external creative work as required
- Reporting and analysis for all campaign and conversion activity as required; and providing business intelligence to support the team, ensuring optimal offering (value proposition) to players in the conversion process.
- Proven track record of delivering ROI on digital campaigns
- Previous experience and knowledge of best practice conversion techniques
- An understanding of using email/sms as a conversion tool, along with experience in post campaign analysis would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels of the business
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects under pressure
- Adaptability & ability to work in a dynamic environment under changing circumstances
- Ambitious self-starter acting on own initiative
- Strong customer ethos and the ability to identify customer needs and channel insight into profitable deliverables
- Cultural awareness to manage campaigns and operate in international markets
- Ability to keep up with technologies and market trends
- Excellent search and site analytics experience
- Online media planning, buying and management experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Team player with hands on, can-do approach
- Results driven with excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced use of Excel) and strong IT skills across a range of software applications
- Understanding of audience segmentation, relevant marketing and digital operations
- Must be a proactive self starter and take the initiative to create and deliver projects useful to the business
Education, Training and Work Experience:
- Marketing qualification (degree or diploma) preferred
- 3-4 yrs media buying experience
- Experience in the online gaming industry – advantageous