Front End Developer / Technical Support | Silicon Valley Hit opens its door in Amsterdam | 60K
Vacancy: Font End Developer / Technical Support
- Do you want a chance to join the latest hit from Silicon Valley here in Amsterdam?
- Do you speak excellent English and preferably also Spanish?
- Do you have experience as web developer or front end developer and do you enjoy helping clients use a bleeding edge online product?
You have come to the right place!
Your employer – One of the fastest growing Technology companies opens its doors in Amsterdam
This technical gem is one of the biggest success stories from Silicon Valley of the last years. They have developed a radical innovation enabling customers to optimize their online platforms by making data intensive decisions easy. With their software even non technical users can now make sure the right thing is displayed to the right target group at the right time.
The founders of the company are of global leading figures in online marketing, with a clear vision and focus. This has attracted a unique breed of brightest people on the planet to join their ranks. After huge success in the US they have now set up shop in Amsterdam where they are now rapidly dominating the European market.
Within less than 3 years they have added the biggest online brands on the planet to their raving clientele. They are rapidly expanding and have hardly any competitors. Interested? We totally understand! As the company is rapidly (though steadily) expanding you can look forward to significant career opportunities!
Your Role: jr. Front End Developer/ Technical Support Agent
As we are now building the European head office in Amsterdam you will have the unique opportunity to become one of the pillars for future success. In your role as Front End Developer / Technical Support Agent you combine your skills of web or front end development to help the biggest brands on the globe use this amazing software. You work in an energetic, closely knit team of passionate colleagues to create raving customers.
- Create new ways of helping clients use the software even better
- Help improve processes and client interactions
- Managing client expectations and take ownership of challenges until resolved
- Assisting the technical account managers helping customers
- Assisting clients via phone or mail
- Debugging and creating excellent test cases for client engineers
- Write articles and technical notes for clients
- Work with product management to make product requirements out of business needs
What do you need?
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in giving technical support for a innovative tech product
- You have a completed Technical Bachelor or Masters degree
- You are able to understand and edit HTML, CSS
- You have experience explaining ideas over the phone and writing technical ideas for different people
- Fluent in English, Spanish would be a big plus
- Your heart beats faster by helping clients create solutions that have a lasting impact on their end users
- You love to deal with and learn new technologies
What is offered?
- A chance to join a rapidly expanding Silicon Valley hit: you will never believe where you will be 2 years from now!
- Up to 60K per year based on knowledge and experience
- Company stock
- Lunch and dinner
- Medical insurance fully paid
- Unlimited holidays
- Transportation cost compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A membership to the gym
- The best of the best Macbook/iMac